Re: Fw: [LIP] SAMBA service have error

Hello,
This is the usual problem with Samba,
1.make Linux Samba server as the Wins server( preferably forced),this will solve netbios name resolutions in the future which you may face.
2. Also check whether you have logged on with correct samba password, if yes update your smbpasswd file again and check.
3.Check whether you could see samba server in find computer.Also try restarting samba service in the server or restarting Windows machine.
You can also have samba server entries in Windows hosts
and lmhosts file.
Regards.
Have fun.