Re: NEWS: German Linux firm testing Indian waters

Hi Indranil, Some contacts:
Michael Burghart  CEO, SuSE Linux India,  mb@xxxxxxx
Prakash Shetty, Vice President, SuSE Linux India, ps@xxxxxxxxxx
Their India page is http://www.SuSe.co.in while their UK page is
http://www.suse.co.uk
Perhaps there must be some small button that enables a shiftover from German
to English. Regards, FN
PS: Copying this letter to the list, as others might find it useful too.