[Announce] "Capture the flag" evet at IT.com

[Note: Forwarding on behalf of someone else.  Sounds like fun.]

Wake up the sleeping hacker in you !

Lateral Linux Labs is proud to sponsor a "Capture the Flag "event at
Bangalore IT.com's Linux.org pavillion from 1st November to 4th November.
Contestants can plug in from either Linux-India's stall or from Lateral's
stall next door. The objective, as most people would be aware, is to gain
root on the CTF servers which consist of Lateral Fluid Firewall and
OpenBSD.

Here are the rulez:
1.Every one must register as a participant in order to obtain an IP address
2.You can also register a box as part of the network getting hacked
3.No denial of service attacks on the boxes apart from the CTF servers.
4.The Winner will be adjudged so only if he/she puts up his/her name /PGP
key in the root directory - and then on be able to protect it from being
removed by others.
5.Please approach the CTF organizers for any assistance
6.The CTF organizers decision will be final.
Prizes include Tux watches, Tees, caps etc.
Enjoy!!

--
Lisa:  Dad, is this another one of those situations that could be solved
       by a simple apology?