Newsletter

All:

<PCQ Consulting Editor Hat>

Cyber Media (PCQ/DQ/V&D/C@A) is bringing out a daily newsletter during the
Expo. They just asked me for several pieces to be run. Average 300 words a
piece, no real limit on the number of pieces.

Suggestions? I will write one for the first day about the stall, the
talks, etc. What I would suggest is that every coordinator sends in a
<=300 words piece about his exhibit, in simple english, with focus on what
is being shown, what is special about it, etc. Cannot guarantee that every
piece gets chosen, and we might even use parts of each piece receive.

Get to work. Send in using Raw Text or RTF (no word docs!), addressed to

itcom-newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

by day-after-tomorrow (27th) evening latest.

</PCQ Consulting Editor Hat>

<Linux Community Hat>

Guys - this is a great opportunity to reach even more people. So let's
avail of it. Even if we don't get very piece in, we might just lay the
foundation for future articles

</Linux Community Hat>

<Atul Hat>

I need help! Too many things to coordinate! Anyone with *real* experience
in scheduling talks and managing people (and herding cats) - please apply!

</Atul Hat>

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137