Fwd: [linux@it.com] Talks

Hi,

This was posted on the linux@itcom list. I thought there would be some interest here so I have forwarded it.

Biju

From: Atul Chitnis <achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:36:30 +0530 (IST)
Subject: [linux@xxxxxx] Talks

The response from speakers and the industry has been overwhelming. We have
vice presidents from industry giants willing to talk, we have the editor
of publications, we have people from all over India offering to come and
talk on really good topics.

Because of this, we are contemplating of running a parallel technical
track in the afternoons (in parallel with the corporate tracks) in the 120
seater hall. While this drives up costs, BPL has indicated that they will
happily cover them.

We have more than enough speakers and talks on hold already, so that
should not be an issue. However if you have a worthwhile topic in mind,
send me details ASAP, by filling out the form at
http://itcom.linux-india.org/talkrfc.shtml. Note that this form does not
have a link on the pages, so you have to go there directly. I cannot
guarantee that the talk will be selected, but if it is good, we might just
go for it.

Thanks a lot for the great response!

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137

Biju "Botsie" Chacko            b i j u _ c h a c k o @ y a h o o . c o m
Linux Mandrake 7.1 (helium)                                 Kernel 2.2.15