Sponsor for the TechTracks at IT.COM secured!

All:

Several days ago, we had approached BPL for sponsorship for the free
TechTracks to be held during Bangalore IT.COM. This evening, before the
John Perry Barlow talk, we met them and they committed to total
sponsorship without hesitation.

With that, we now have India's single largest Linux event in full roar -
with massive stalls at the IT.COM exhibition, sponsored by PC Quest,
dozens of Linux-related talks at the prestigious J.N.Tata auditorium,
sponsored by BPL, equipment sponsored by IBM and several other vendors and
the hard work of the Linux Community members, who are working hard on
exhibits, talks, logistics, etc.

But this is not yet the time to pat ourselves on the back - the event is
just a week away, and there is lots of stuff to be done. Machine configs,
posters, network design and config, cable crimping, etc. etc.

Atul

p.s. Don't you just *love* it when things fall in place? ;-)

p.p.s. For those of you who just came in - head for
http://itcom.linux-india.org for more details.

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137