Re: Re: [LIH] GPL infringement?

At 09:26 AM 19/10/00 -0700, Arun Sharma wrote:
On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 11:12:02AM +0530, Raju Mathur wrote:
> <Perking up>
>
> Ah, we haven't had one of those for a long time!  Yes, yes, let's do
> it!
>
> ArunS, are you listen(2)ing? ;-)

<wakes up from sleep(3) and sniff(1)s around>

Hey, what's this ? People don't want to donate money to CRY ?
I didn't know Stallman was also anti-children.

Warning: the above content is rated R and is meant for mature/NC17
audience only.

Hey -- it's been quite a while since we had a nasty license spat here. I haven't told anybody to kill a thread in a while. Let me kick something off

<only half kidding>

This kind of highlights the non-free nature of the GPL. A worthy cause like this violates the GPL!

GPL sux. BSD rocks. ;-)

</only half kidding>

*runs for cover*

Biju
Biju "Botsie" Chacko            b i j u _ c h a c k o @ y a h o o . c o m
Linux Mandrake 7.1 (helium)                                 Kernel 2.2.15