Call for Volunteers

OK, this is it - the official call for volunteers for our participation at
Bangalore IT.COM 2000.

If you wish to volunteer (even if you are already part of a exhibit team),
please head to http://itcom.linux-india.org and hit the
"Volunteers" button.

Sincere request - don't just go there and select "General" as section - it
is almost certain that we will not be able to accommodate you. Please
select a section you wish to associate with, and clearly tell us in the
comment field what your experience has been in this field. The more detail
you provide, the better are your chances.

If you wish to give a presentation at the talks (if they take place),
select the the relevant section and put a short synopsis into the comment
field.

If you are volunteering for both the stall as well as talks, just submit
the form twice with relevant details.

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137