Re: [OT] Re: WORK WITH AMERICAN COMPANY

Hi Madhu,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Madhu M. Kurup" <madhu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-india-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 11:48 AM
Subject: [OT] Re: [LIG] WORK WITH AMERICAN COMPANY

<snip>
> request to the list moderator to remove the two addresses from the list:
> archean@xxxxxxx
> helper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> with probable remove from all LI lists.

These ppl are known spammers. Sometime back Suresh fried their MantraOnline mail box after they spammed him, and day
before they tried to spam the ILUG-Calcutta ml from a SATYAM.NET.IN address, which I am in process to get nuked soon.
They will just keep on changing their ISP... therefore IMO, the listadmin needs to put the string "alojetics" in the
Taboo Body section of mj list config files.

--indra.