Re: RedHat Certification?

hi shine,
	 Well talking about certification as suresh has pointed brainbench.com
has pretty decent and standards and its free!!. The other certifications which
you can think about are Caldera,Sair (http://www.linuxcertification.com),
We are for LPI (Linux Professional Institue) Certification. Which
has got certain pros like it does not bind you to a specific distro.
What we feel is we are giving back to community by supporting organizations
like LPI. Do visit there web site lpi.org.

and be your best judge :)

S.Goswami

On Mon, 09 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can anybody tell me about how RedHat certificatioon can be obtained?
>
> Regards,
>
> Shine

Archean Infotech Limited
3-6-157,Victory Vihar, Urdu Hall Lane,