RE: Re: [LIP] Request for Help

Sun has recently come out with the J2SE 1.3
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/download-linux.html

Would be a perfect answer to those "Umm but does Linux run Java " ?

And yes !! it comes with a Visual IDE, Forte

Bad news for blackdown ?

Regards
Shourya

Shourya.Sarcar@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Global Software Platforms
GE Medical Systems
A1 Golden Enclave, Airport Road, Bangalore, India 560 017
Tel : +91-80-526 3121|3496 Ext 362
Surf : www.gemedicalsystems.com | www.shourya.com