[Commercial] Jobs @ FreeOS.com

Linux Gurus Wanted

We are one of the fastest growing Free Operating Systems company. We
have currently implemented large scale enterprise project for large
customers such as Mid-Day and Godrej. To execute more projects we are
looking for Linux Gurus who can implement Mail, Firewall, Proxy, Web
servers, database, etc kind of solutions. Expertise in any one of the
core areas is preferable.

Apply to prakash@xxxxxxxxxx

About FreeOS.com
FreeOS.com is the leading resource center for Free Operating Systems.
Our aim is to promote the use of Free Operating Systems. We are
committed to do the
cause of the open source and free software movement. Therefore it will
be our
undying effort to propagate the use of these.

FreeOS.com was founded in 1998 and the Web site has been providing a
one-stop solution for Free Operating Systems ever since. One can find
information, articles, documentation, downloads, news, links -
essentially anything related to
all Free Operating Systems.

The holding company, FreeOS.com (I) Pvt. Ltd., which maintains the Web
site, also has the following core businesses in the scope of Free OS's :

Consulting & Solutions:This includes setting up complete enterprise
Internet/Intranet servers and providing services such as Web, mail,
proxy, firewall, gateway and database servers.

Commercial Grade Support: Most companies hesitate to use free operating
systems and software due to apprehensions about support availability and
maintenance. We undertake the responsibility of ensuring fast uptime and
high accessibility systems such as Linux and FreeBSD.

Training: FreeOS conducts training sessions and holds conferences and
seminars to create awareness and expertise in Linux.

Distribution of low cost CDs: Procurement of low cost software (not
pirated) is often a problem. We create low cost CDs for Linux, FreeBSD
and office
productivity suites. These are distributed directly by us and also
through our
 resellers.

Content creation: We specialize in carrying news, articles and
documentation related to Free Operating Systems and Open Source.

Software development: We offer software using Open Source Technology.
This includes customized solutions as well as developing generic
software.

The Indian Linux Project: We are contributing our efforts and resources
to the Indian Linux Project. The objective of this project is to enable
Linux
to support Indian Languages as well as other similar Asian languages.
--
Prakash Advani 	Chief Executive Officer	  FreeOS.com
US Voice/Fax: +1 (781) 623-8454 ICQ: 26993347