Re: sendmail

--- On 02/10/00 00:49 -0700, Kelvin Ng wrote:
> Hi ;
>     I've installed sendmail application into the Linux
> box. When I manually type "sendmail start" , the
> system prompt me " start ..... user unknown" . If I
> let the system automatically star the mail demon , it
> take very long to initialise the sendmail demon . Can
> somenbody tell what could be wrong with my sendmail
> configuration ?

Friend Kevin,

You've been repeatedly told that this is _not_ the list for this kind of
mail. It isn't that people don't want to help you, it is that this is
off-topic for this list. Kindly post this query to
linux-india-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Better do this soon, before you get any more unpopular than you already
are.

thanks,

Biju