Re: CGI script for mailing forms

Hi,

For starters, you can check out the http://cgi.resourceindex.com. It has got lots of CGI scripts, arranged neatly according to various categories Also, if you just want a script that will mail back the results, try http://freedback.com

HTH

Hi Everyone
I am new to linux and I work as a webdesigner. I want
to put up a site with a feed back form whose result
should come as a mail message to my mail address.
Can you help me find a cgi script that will do the job
for me? I am sure there are these types of scripts on
the net. I just don't know where and how to find them.
Thanks in advance.
Om Prakash Yadav

---

Cheers !!!