Re: Intro

Pleazzzzzzeeeee...

It is great to have new members amongst us, but then let all of us contribute towards saving the bandwidth... Please do not post any messages such as this on the list. If you want to announce your existence on the list anyway, then make a beginning by helping someone out, or just let the others help you. And while posting such a message, announce ur self. Right?

Hi,
    My name is K.Praveen Kumar doing my final year comp Engg  in REC Surat
.Today only I joined in this list so just Iam sending an introductory mail
about myself to this list

--

Cheers !!!
Harveer Singh