Re: Scrolling in xterm

Subba Rao proclaimed:
> My xterm is version 4.0.1b(104). I have the scrollbar showing up on the
> left side of my window.

Please post technical help questions to
linux-india-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Other folks in LIG.  Please post only non-technical, general discussions
here.  And if someone posts a technical question to this list and you are
replying to it, please make sure that your reply goes to linux-india-help
AND the original poster making sure that you indicate in the email that
such discussions are inappropriate for linux-india-general.

List Admin
--
"You see this?  [holds up Marge's hand, to permit close inspection of
Marge's wedding ring]  It symbolizes that she's my property, and I own