Re: help with apache

    Indraneel> Apache comes configured on RH6.2. Did you change
    Indraneel> httpd.conf or are you installing a new downloaded
    Indraneel> version?

    Indraneel> \Indraneel

    Indraneel> On Fri, 18 Aug 2000, Prakash Yadav wrote:

    >> Hello everybody I am new to this list and this is my first mail
    >> to the list.  My name is Om Prakash Yadav and I am from
    >> Kathmandu, Nepal. I use Linux at my home (Red Hat 6.2) and
    >> Window at my work.  I am having a bit of trouble configuring my
    >> Apache web server.  I think I have done everything correctly
    >> but when I type the address "http://localhost"; the page
    >> displayed is 403 Access denied even when I am logged in as
    >> root.  Please help.

Hi,
Can't ppl just understand plain English. This is the
linux-india-general mailing list. This is *not* the linux-india-help
mailing list. Please direct your damn fscking technical discussions to
linux-india-help ml. linux-india-general is for Non-technical
discussions.

*LIG is for non-technical discussions Only*

Regards
                Carter
--
Don't change the reason, just change the excuses!

Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq)                               - Debian GNU/Linux.
MQ Series Dedicated Development Center                  - Technology Group.
Encrypted Mail Preferred - Finger sidcarter at symonds.net For GPG/PGP Key.