Domains

All:

I have started assigning linux-india.org subdomains to the various
ILUGS. The ones currently assigned are

http://bombay.linux-india.org  (http://mumbai.linux-india.org also works)

http://cochin.linux-india.org (http://kochi.linux-india.org also works)

http://bangalore.linux-india.org

http://delhi.linux-india.org

http://hyderabad.linux-india.org

http://calcutta.linux-india.org

Going to any of these sites will cause a redirect to your existing sites.

Some help required here from ILUGs not yet "city'd".

- If your ILUG has a website, please let webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx know.

- A bit of pre-emptive maintenance - please make sure that you have an
ILUG before you ask for a city-domain to point to you, and that the site
is about the ILUG. There has been one case where someone asked for a city
domain, but the website he pointed to was a commercial site selling
software services. This kind of stuff is not acceptable, and we *are*
going to check.

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137