Re: [LIH] Linux or Finishx

Suresh Ramasubramanian <sureshr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>said on 29/06/00
>Search freshmeat and compile SDL ... or pay for the mtv player (better,use
it in the commandline mode)

Kaushik>Thank's a lot !! missed trying from comm line...
Kaushik> I guess the crippling code is buried somewhere
Kaushik>in theGUI part.

Kaushik>Havn't  got mpegOrion from freshmeat working as yet,some tiff with
the SDL libs ... looks like.I've checked discussions in several other places
SDL has given lots of people headaches,it seems.

>paying 20 pounds for a haircut in London (that is, Rs.1400 almost).  See
where all your 3000 pounds disappear.

In that case you've to let your hair grow, for a pony tail aka thaths.  :-)