[no subject]

We, at Rigel Enterprises, offer, assembled and branded systems, components
and peripherals for all your computing needs.

Peripherals like Motherboards (Jetway, ASUS, AZZA, INTEL, Mercury, VIA,
Zida-Tomato),

Server motherboards (I-will) ,
Cabinets (Fronttech, Mercury, Kobian)
Modems- intl/extl (USRobotics, Dlink, DAX, GVC)
Hard disks,
Floppy Drives,
CD ROMS,
Monitors 14/15/17" (Viewsonic, Samtel, Samtron, Daewoo, Microtek, LG)
VGA - PCI and AGP cards, RAM ,
Keyboards, Mouse, Headphones,Speakers, Headsets, Printers, Scanners,
Covers, pads, cleaners. UPS, Voltage stabilisers.

We also offer C-DAC products of which we are authorised dealers.

We offer wholesale and semi wholesale prices depending on quantities
purchased and free delivery in Mumbai city limits.

Kindly contact for all your needs.

Tel:4378970 attn: Mr Prasad