hello...

Hello all....

My name is Rahul and I am a complete newbie to this OS. And like
possibly every newbie, I have trouble installing the system
onto my machine.

I have a 4.3 GB HDD with a primary partition (2.5 GB), an extended DOS
partition of 500MB which has one single logical
DOS partition. The rest (1 GB) has been left for Linux. I have installed
Win 98 SE on the primary partition.

I am installing Red Hat Linux on my sys from a PC Quest CD. The trouble
I face is that when I am creating partitions for my
Linux OS on my HDD using fdisk/disk druid provided in the CD, on making
the 3rd partition, I get an error saying "No free
primary partition". This is irrespective of the order in which i create
the partitions. The trouble comes up always on the 3rd
partition.

Can anyone help me overcome this one???

Thx a tonne...   really looking forward to someone's aid...

Rahul