Another kernel developer

<q>
http://www2.linuxjournal.com/articles/culture/013.html

LJ: What are you doing with your life now? What's a typical day like
in your life? How do you find time for work and Linux, and how do you
balance free software with the need to make a living (or the desire to
become rich)? What do you do for fun?

Nick: My job involves the development of business-to-business e-commerce
solutions. This is mainly using NT, or Solaris, but not Linux. This
isn't bad, because it allows me to separate work and play in a clean way.
</q>

	-Arun

PS: Also note the stuff about BSD, lawsuit, GPL, GNU/Linux etc.