Linux-india-Humor/Fun ( Was Re: Crackers -- what a pain in a** ! )

    >> ... and hawaii chappals :)
    Atul> As long as they are blue! Gotta stay corporate! ;-)
    Atul> Hmmmm, coming to think of it - that (baseball cap, etc.)
    Atul> Khader's regular outfit, anyway!

Hic,
Hey, wait a shec. *hic* I am becoming the vicshim here and you are
laffing. *hic* I demand...... here *hic* And BTW I don't wear Hawaii
Shappals as it is againsht my corporate estuff eisher !! Basheball cap
is a musht to cover your hair....so that no one is injured by the
sharp hair :-) ! *hic*
I think it'sh time we killed thish shread here or elshe shudhakar is
gonna tonshure my head making me wear the cap forever. :-) *hic*
Thanksh
Regardsh
                Carter

P.S:1: I don't have a Blue Cap Either, but something close to blue. :-)

P.S:2: BTW How about a linux-india-humor list. Just a Thought :-)
       so that poor souls like us can happily bash each other and have
       fun or does LIH/LIG/LIP already serve that purpose :-) or maybe
       I will start one at egroups . I am famous for that, right !! :-)

--
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq)                                 - Linux Guy, LTC.
Encrypted Mail Preferred - Finger sidcarter at symonds.net For GPG/PGP Key.