June PCQ side-effects. (semi-serious)

Hi,

Seems to be a little more traffic on LIH after June PCQ. Nice to see
more of Shanu on the list helping out on that. What about the rest of
you clowns on the PCQ Linux project (Madhu, Kalyan...??). We promise to
give credit to the right people. :-)

But seriously, the general tone of queries seems to be a little more
clued-in than I expected. I guess a lot of it is because of the efforts
of PCQ over the last few years, not too mention the good instructions
in the June issue itself. You guys have definitely improved awareness
of alternative OSes in India. (I would have said "Spread the gospel of
the one true faith: Linux" but I'd probably get nuked by Arun :) )

That way PCQ is definitely more clued-in than the Times of India who
today described MacOS X as "a version of Linux".

Biju

PS: I *still* haven't figured out why PCQ put Caldera's logo on a
RedHat cd!

=====