Re: accounting software on linux

>Hi Rajesh,
>
>First impressions -
>
>Say somewhere use <Esc> to quit on the first screen.
Oooops. Point noted. Will do it write away. Thanx

>Write a step by step HOWTO on using the software (aimed at non accountants
>and non techies)  Something like what they had with the first version of EX
>(way back ;-)

Surely. This weekends target. Once am thru, will upload on my website and
let others know here.

>The features are great BUT I could not convince the program to print
>anything
>I am using an old DMP 80 col

Would need somebody's help in this. Am still learning handling printers on
Linux.

>BTW I could use it after telneting  to my account on our intranet server
I guess you meant you "couldn't" :) (as I couldnt too, for various screen
i/o related reasons. Didnt worked on that direction yet, but yes, do have
plans for it.

Am compiling the suggestions/problems and will release another release next
week with suggested improvements.

Rajesh