Re: accounting software on linux

--- Rajesh Kankaria <rk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> its at www.coralindia.com/ace/linux/ace.zip
<snip>
> Whats the usual format shall I make it available Atul? tar?

I'm definitely interested. But I think if you are serious on
distribution then you better make .rpms and .debs available. If I'm
just planning to /use/ some software then I find binary-only more
convenient. And as Swati said: for non-techies it's probably a must.

> >> Plan to ship it free only for non-commercial users.
What's non-commercial use of an *accounting* software? :)

Biju

=====