Re: [Off-Topic] Final Ruling on Microsoft

>Another traitor leaving the community :) :)
Any better bait ;-)

I use Linux because that is the only thing which I can afford and be a web
developer and make money - nothing else

Making money is very important aspect of my philosophy of life

Tarique
       B2B Application Service Providers
              http://www.sanisoft.com

 The Vortal  for Nagpur http://nagpurcity.net