Re: Re: [LIH] Linux or GNU/Linux? a philosophical problem

Arun Sharma proclaimed:
> On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 10:44:36AM -0700, Sudhakar Chandra wrote:
> > Didn't the SYSV folks criticize BSD of feature creep?
> Yes, they did. But I haven't seen specific issues that were brought up.
> Do you have any pointers I can chase, just out of curiosity ?

I, unfortunately, don't have URLs.  There are some printed references to
the conflicts between CSRG and Bell Labs (including frature creepism).  'A
Quarter Century of Unix' (Peter Salus) and there is another book whose
title I cannot recall.

Thaths
--
     "Now, let's all turn around and pay attention to me again."
                    -- Homer J. Simpson