[Off-Topic] Final Ruling on Microsoft

Hi,

	The final ruling on Microsoft just got aired over BBC/CNN and
online and is at :  http://usvms.gpo.gov/ms-final.html -- Thu Jun  8
02:19:47 IST 2000 -- Microsoft *is* going to split(!) , and well, the
guys at MS are probably going to appeal .. but does this imply that
one/some sections may go opensource? Well, WindowsOS is going to be
one organisation by itself.. and I don't know about the rest...

	The ms-final.html has got too much legal trash on it for me to
parse .. I like went crazy trying to figure out plaintiff,FURTHER
ORDERED, and all kinds of weird jargon used by Judge Jackson -- maybe
lawyers and the law community _are_ out to psyche the rest of humanity
.. and someone said Linux was difficult .. duh   </humor?>

					--ravi "gonna check /. now" rao
--
Ravikant K.Rao : http://www.symonds.net/~ravi/
Primary Email  : <ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx> | PGP: 9544A4A1   GPG: 1024D/C2FC752D