"Community" Debate

Hi all,

Been following the "Community" debate. I must say it's ridiculous. I
don't think it matters "why" you use linux/FreeBSD, just that you do
and would like others to do the same.

<aside>
IMHO, I think the vast majority of Indian Linux/FreeBSD/etc users use
'em because it's "neat" and it fits their budgets. I, frankly, am tired
of people who must invest every action with a load of philosophy. It's
/software/ for god's sake... it's a /tool/.
</aside>

I respect Arun's technical knowledge - I have seen enough of it on the
list. The same can be said of most of the participants of this debate.
Lets concentrate on what we agree on - the furtherance of free software
in India. Let's talk about that and not /why/ you want it to happen.

Now, can we move on?

Biju

=====