Re: (Was Re: Formal Member Registration)

----------

I never said it was bad... I do the same all the time these day...:)

> I don't see how using FreeBSD dissociates anyone from the open source

> model. 99% of what you use with Linux and FBSD is the same stuff.
> Both use the GNU software that comes for free. The only difference is

> the kernel.

You are missing the point, I was talking of the license models, and
that I didn't agree to the point which Arun made about their being no
community or movement.

> PS: Indro, could you please set you MUA to wrap long lines, to
> something like 72-76 chars. My prog here has problems handling the
> loooong lines;-)

you are a fine one to talk...  after all that talk of chosing and using
a s/w that does the job best should be the proper criteria, u ask me to
set __my__ MUA!!!??? ;-)
anyway consider it done *grins*

cheers,
--Indra.