SPAM

Dear Mr. Ramesh,

I cannot sit helplessly and watch as you continually and irresponsibly
misuse the ILUG Bangalore mailing list (and possibly other lists as well). I
am sure that I am not the only person on this list who has recently obtained
spam from you on a "Linux Course" being held in Bangalore. Using email
addresses without the prior permission of the person is not just an insult
to your intelligence, but also a telling statement on your ethics. I cannot
in good faith either recommend your course or your company.

The fact that my choice in receiving such mail is

a) not worthy of being considered
b) taken for granted

makes me quite livid at your audacity. If you wish to send out SPAM, please
make sure that people are able to leave such a list if they wish. Moreso,
first determine if the person wishes to read such mail.

If such a situation continues, I shall be forced to take whatever measures
that are so warranted in the given situation. 10 MB Core files can be
regularly created when I compile code. I shall then (like you) have no
hesitation in sending them to you for your perusal.

Indignant,

    Gandalf Mithrandir   /* Mobilis in mobile  */  Final Year CS&E, UVCE, Blr
/*   Any Sufficiently Advanced Operating System is indistinguishable from Linux   */
// Do not meddle with SysAds for they are quick to anger and subtle in their ways //

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com