Re: Good Books

SANIsoft saw fit to inform LI that:

>GIMP - Essential Reference - Techmedia Rs150
>A good start for any GIMP artist includes script fu

This is nice :)

>Maximum Linux Security - Techmedia Rs 297
>A must have for every Linux sys admin and hackers

This entire thing is available as a howto on the net - for netbsd I admit,
but not much difference.  Or consider installing Bastille Linux - a
heavily hardened version of redhat)

I'll be expecting these in Hyderabad, and hope certain freemail admins in
India read them - they _desperately_ need these books.

Suresh Ramasubramanian | sureshr at staff.juno.com
I can read your mind, and you should be ashamed of yourself.