Re: Re: [LIH] Fwd: Kylix Kickoff

Sudhakar Chandra saw fit to inform LI that:

>Here is my dilemma:  One the one hand GT has been spamming me off-line.  As
>a person I am tempted to complain about this to GT's upstream ISP.  As the
>Li List Admin GT has been pretty good about prefixing posts with COMMERCIAL

Like you _yourself_ said in a previous post, "If I sign my mail as Thaths,
I am speaking for myself, if I sign as LI Admin I am speaking as the list
admin".

Yes - but you _can_ bounce their mail from your personal mailbox (which is
hosted by netscape.com) while accepting their mail to LI - nothing stops
you from doing it.  Like Don Corleone says, it's just business, its not
personal :)

>enthusiasts in India.  I am afraid that if I act as an individual, it will
>be counterproductive to my interests as LI List Admin.

no.  what you do as LI admin has no bearing on what you do as an
individual.

Suresh Ramasubramanian | sureshr at staff.juno.com
You can't carve your way to success without cutting remarks.