D.I.Li.Ma. Is a "Linux" Magazine !!!

Please forward this message to everyone it may concern.
-

Dear Friends and Users of Linux and any other Unix operating system,

By this present letter I would like to let you know that a new Greek
magazine,
unique of its kind in Greece, under the title

                              D.I.Li.Ma. Is a "Linux" Magazine

is going to be published monthly starting in the early of July, 2000.

D.I.Li.Ma. will form a whole of 196 pages, colourful and of best quality
paper,
in dimensions wd. ~ 235 mm * hgt. ~ 300 mm, while its selling price will be
considerably low (we estimate about US $ 3,8 - 4,4) so it could be
affordable
for everybody.

D.I.Li.Ma. will be addressed to the ordinary end-users of Linux/Unix systems
as well as
to the experienced system administrators. Furthermore, it will be meant for
the well-known
companies offering Unix systems as well as for their industrial customers in
general.

The number of readers is being estimated to reach 10,000 people in the first
three issues
while a constant increase of these ones is expected over the time since more
people
(schoolchildren, students, masters, professors, companies, organisations,
etc.) decide
to use one of the Linux distributions.

D.I.Li.Ma. will exclusively have to do with software matters through
presentations and analysis
of various programs as well as with relative news.

D.I.Li.Ma.'s main objective is to contribute to the spread of  Linux, and
others Unix systems,
helping Greek users in meeting, demystifying and assessing the abilities of
these ones.

In the end, D.I.Li.Ma. intends to help in any way (promotion, collaboration,
donations, etc.)
all activities taking place for promotion, support and development of Linux.

D.I.Li.Ma. is open to new ideas, suggestions, collaboration in order to
become a guide, adviser,
and tutor magazine for all friends and users of  Linux/Unix without
distinctions or prejudices.

Within this framework, D.I.Li.Ma. is searching for permanent and/or
temporary contributors-
columnists with main concern to present fully and detailed only software for
Linux/Unix.

Prospective contributors of D.i.Li.Ma. must be excelent knowledgeable about
Linux/Unix,
and have professional conscientiousness.

D.I.Li.Ma. has fixed the level of fee at US $30 per / page with prospect of
US $90 per / page
for advanced topics (kernel development, sys-web administration, etc). It is
pointed out
that a presence of screenshots by 25 - 33% of page is imperative for
supporting and
substantiating the text.

Settlement takes place on the first week of the current month and after the
distribution
of the current issue.

If you want more information and/or express the wish to collaborate with
D.I.Li.Ma.,
please do not hesitate to contact me at  gterz@xxxxxx  .

References about me could be given by Mr. E. Papakostas, Vice President
of Hellenic Linux Users' Group at www.hellug.gr and ep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Yours faithfully,

On behalf of D.I.Li.Ma.
Georgios - Pavlos Terzoglou
M.B.A. - M.Sc. Naval Architect & Marine Engineer

PS: It would be extremely convinient if a gentleman from BD of mailing list
       could play the role of co-ordinator and representative so as transfer
       of fees to be taken place only once a month and distribute the cash
       to the columnists.