RE: Fw: Advertisement for Tech writers

I ~don't~ want to see another copy of this trash below :(  Lots of junta
here have kindly decided to forward me multiple copies of this spam.
Please, folks - if you want anything to be done about this moron, mail a
copy of the mail with full headers to abuse@xxxxxxxx and abuse@xxxxxxx

I can't do anything beyond that - so it's better y'all do it yourself
instead of clogging my mailbox with 37k word docs :(

thanks a ~lot~
Suresh Ramasubramanian   sureshr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Juno.Com Postmaster/Abuse Desk, Hyderabad India
     Phone # +(91-40)332-3274  extn 8815