[no subject]

Hello,
I am using a v90 internal softmodem (PCI interface).I am using Redhat Linux 6.0 . Linux can not recognize my internal modem.Can somebody please help me on how to configure my modem in Linux and use it there? I also use Yamaha DS-XG PCI sound card.sndconfig in RHL 6.0 can not recognize my sound card too.Can someone please help me on how to make this card work in Linux.
                                                                                                            Sanjay,
     									   assp75@xxxxxxxxxxxx