Re: display settings!!

hi

	First of all this is a mail for LIH. Any way, the file is
/etc/X11/XF86Config. Go to the last part, the screen section and i think
you must add a line
	Virtual " < resolution >"
after the line resolution .You can also set the actual resolution here.

cheers
cheedu

email: omicron@xxxxxxx
website: www.geocities.com/sri_dhar_n

It is impossible to do anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious