Developing Open Source code for money.

Hi,

A friend of mine just attended the BangLinux conference (in Bangalore), and was
very impressed with the amount of Linux knowledge that he saw.  He suggested
that I send a little message which explains what my company does, and how it
could _help_ the members of the Indian LUG's.

I work for a company called Collab.net, and in a nutshell we get companies
to fund open source development. (and thus find open source developers to get
paid to developer open source software.....which is the reason for sending
this message to the LUG)