Re: Re: Linux India Knowledge Base

I don't want to be a wet blanket here, but I was more interested in mining
information out of the archives of LIH, rather than writing the stuff all
over again.

Or are we to assume that whatever appears in LIH in terms of answers is
history? In that case I find nothing wrong with dropping out of LIH.

What we should be doing is look for frequently asked questions in LIH,
find the best possible answer received, and document the question and teh
URL of the answer(s) in the archive.

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137