Volunteers...

I volunteer to do a whole bunch of stuff- from 2nd to 8th of April ( I have a week in calicut with nothing to do...)

I could cover

samba (more advanced setup, integration with NT domains, profiles, windows policies etc.)

OCS (Web based email, scheduling etc etc.. have it setup in college, quite effective)

Oracle 8i on Linux (real beast to setup, I have plenty of experience with setup)

LDAP(only if I manage to set it up in that time)

Printer Accounting (again, something I've setup in college, can be useful)

...that's all I can think of right now- I don't want to bite off more than I can chew.

I've also written a whole bunch of stuff for PCQ over the last few years- I'm not sure if I'm allowed to republish it, but if I can, I can easily update and put up...

expect nothing from me till next month...

nikk

     > Now, let's hear the names of some volunteers.

             "We have the right to survive!"

             "Not by killing others."

                     -- Deela and Kirk, "Wink of An Eye", stardate 5710.5