Re: Re: Re :[OT] Hackers

Hi Suresh,

Been following this thread and now that it is in the right forum I am
jumping in :-)

All said and done - my talents of rooting into VSNL/DOT boxes has been a
life saver for me atleast three time

1) I got a pop lock on a Sunday morning

2) A mysterious 2mb file owned by root appeared in my home dir blocking all
my mails

3) I could not change my passwd from the shell

Does that make me a vile creature as you put it to be?

Frankly I found your language Abusive and Offensive as well - Why did you
not mail that poor kiddie personally?

Did it suit your ego to whack someone in your righteousness publicly

These lists have an Admin who is doing a very good job are you implying that
you are better than him.

Tarique

Creating not just Web Sites but Web Applications
            http://www.sanisoft-india.com

Search Engine for Nagpur http://nagpurcity.net