Re: Re: [LI] (long,slightly oft) Richard Stallmans lecture clippings

On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 04:19:30PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >>"Arun" == Arun Sharma <adsharma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>  Arun> The point of the posting was not to say RMS was right or
>  Arun> wrong. The point was to say that differing points of view
>  Arun> _exist_.
>
>         That is belabouring the obvious. We _know_ different points of
>  views exist -- in fact, the proprietary toned views you espouse are
>  genrally mainstream.

The posting was not meant for you or the regulars on the list. We all
know the issues. It wasn't obvious to the poster - which is why he
made the posting.

>         Frankly, it seemed unnecesarily confrontational.

Agree. Given my views, I'm less qualified to make that PAP (pseudo admin
post) :-)

Thaths, you're probably more qualified to do this from next time on.
How about setting a filter on RMS and GPL on the same post ? :-)

	-Arun