[LIG] [LI] Licensing probs ;-) ( Urgent )

hi Folks,
( specifically Arun and Manoj ;-)
If I compile an existing proprietary application with GPL'ed tools ( AKA compiler, make and all that ),
can I directly use the GPL'ed tools are do I need to buy a license for compiling that.

Please understand the question properly !! ;-).

( Hey, this is not my question ! I know the answer is yes you can use it without license, but you know if I make a mistake
then I am freshmeat ;-)

Thanks
Regards
	Khader
--
Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq)                          sid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.