Re: GNU/Linux-India proposal (Re: [LI] Forming user groups in Colleges an Universities)

Hi All:

	Strong Objection GNU/Linux-[India][Delhi].... registered and agree
	with Arun on the blatant blackmail part.

	....... and what if there were to be a GNU-INDIA (such as in a GNUUG)
	 - is RMS hinting at that ?
	;-)

--Gopi