[no subject]

Gentlemen - a big moment in our collective lives:

The UK Government has given the official stamp of approval to Linux when
it comes to security. It also endorses the "Open Source is more secure
than closed source" contention that we have been propagating, and warns
about the pitfalls of commercial closed source software.

Raj, you can now update your slides with this *official* reference!

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/news/1999/50/ns-12266.html

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137