Re: [LI] Message from RMS.

Atul Chitnis wrote:
> *Very* unlikely - not even the worst OpenSource detractor can hope to see
> Bob Young or Larry Augustine dropping Linux in favour of profits. And
> remember - they *would* have to drop Linux, since neither Linus nor the
> community will allow Linux to go closed source.

Not really. We are not talking about only linux kernel here. There are a
lot of associated tools also. And as far as VA or RH are concerned they
both already have some closed-source stuff in them. What prevents from
the  boards deciding that the closed portions should go from say 2% now
to 50% later.

-- KD