Re: [LI] Fwd: Linux headed for disaster? >> Doesn't Patents protect Or Isn't Binary code ENOUGH !!! <<

Hanish,

	You might want to use prefix and suffix using a character like
	"*" to highlight a point or a term in your email; using upper
	case implies that you are shouting (as in a flame...), which
	I presume is not what you are ... or are you ? .. ;-)

--Gopi

C Hanish Menon sez: