[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Subject Index][Thread Index]
Re: Meeting wish list (was) Re: Meeting, and assorted stuff.
- To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Meeting wish list (was) Re: Meeting, and assorted stuff.
- From: Nikhil Datta <nikhild@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 23:11:34 +0530
- In-reply-to: <20010718220439.A782@bigfoot.com>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 10:04:39PM +0530
- Mail-followup-to: Nikhil Datta <nikhild@xxxxxxx>, linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <C7DCBA49A357D11196A500805F851ACD08093C9B@MNMAIL04> <20010714105712.A1667@black-satan> <3B503EA6.801AB779@c3ipros.com> <20010716093849.B499@black-satan> <20010718220439.A782@bigfoot.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
> 3. LDAP organisation and data design. (My request. I wish Nikhil Datta
> would enlighten us on it and his ldaptools package)
I would love to, but I'm currently based (out of chennai) in Hyderabad. My
connection to ILUG-Delhi is purely sentimental ;)
Unfortunately, I'm not due for a flyback this weekened, but if for any
reason, the meet is postponed, I'll be happy to oblige.