Re: Meeting wish list (was) Re: Meeting, and assorted stuff.

> 3. LDAP organisation and data design. (My request. I wish Nikhil Datta
> would enlighten us on it and his ldaptools package)

> Thanks,
>  Sandip

I would love to, but I'm currently based (out of chennai) in Hyderabad. My
connection to ILUG-Delhi is purely sentimental ;)

Unfortunately, I'm not due for a flyback this weekened, but if for any
reason, the meet is postponed, I'll be happy to oblige.

wr,
nikk