Sun workstation for sale

Dear list members,

sorry to be off topic. I just wanted to let you know that I have the
following configuration for sale:

Sun Ultra 5, 270 Mhz, 128MB RAM, 4 GB original HDD that came with the unit
(certified Sun part) and now also with additional Seagate Fireball 3 7200
rpm HDD which is now primary drive, PGX24 (24-bit graphics adapter built
in), Unix style keyboard and mouse for sale. Network adapter and com ports
are of course there. Solaris 8 is already installed.

Anyone with serious offer can contact me on: 98110 25274 (my Delhi cell
phone number).

Thanks and sorry for inconvenience.

Dina-natha Das.